SQL Developer with SAS
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1726
For a large Financial services client, we are seeking a SQL Developer with SAS with experience with Mortgage Servicing processes, to transition SAS code to SQL and optimize existing SAS code.
- Migrate legacy SAS-based jobs supporting mortgage servicing processes in production to SQL code.
- Optimize legacy SQL-based jobs supporting mortgage servicing processes in production.
- 5+ years of experience with writing SQL code
- 3+ years of SAS experience.
- Strong experience migrating legacy applications to SQL and optimizing SQL code.
- Understanding of software development life cycle discipline and the associated controls over coding and application documentation.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with on-site and remote team members in dynamic environment.
- Experience with mortgage servicing business processes, scorecards and/or servicing analytics area is required.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: SQL Developer with SAS
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.