Non-Financial Risk Management SME
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1715
For a large financial services client, we are seeking a Non-Financial Risk Management Consultant with data, GRC and big banking experience to help evolve the non-financial risk metrics management and guide the implementation of an expanded risk management system.
- Provide subject matter expertise on quantifying and accounting for non-financial risk.
- Advise on the development of enhanced metrics and analytics.
- Provide subject matter expertise on operational risk issues.
- Build out the project roadmap for the future evolution of this initiative.
- Experience quantifying non-financial risk metrics in a SIFI banking environment (Systemically Important Financial Institution).
- Experience integrating non-financial risk areas such as data, resiliency, business practices, and conduct into the overall risk landscape.
- Strong expertise in risk data collection, process, and risk controls.
- Experience leading enterprise-wide risk initiatives.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Non-Financial Risk Management SME
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.