Senior Data Architect
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1717
For a large financial services client, we are seeking a Senior Data Architect with strong GSE experience to navigate a plethora of existing systems and processes in planning for a large enterprise-wide Risk Management system implementation initiative. In this role you will develop a target state architecture comparable to that of very large banking institutions which supports forward-looking predictive analytics for non-financial risk data driven insights, including structured and unstructured data.
- Map the data fields and data sources between systems with an understanding of future state needs.
- Develop a plan to link very different data types across existing application modules and plan for the implementation of new modules.
- Support the need to interface with a significant number of complex existing systems of record.
- Advise on the development of enhanced metrics and analytics.
- Provide subject matter expertise on data governance and data architecture.
- Develop effective materials for documenting and communicating complex information to senior level audiences.
- Assist with the project roadmap for the future evolution of this initiative.
- Recent and significant Data Architect experience supporting a GSE (Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac) client.
- Experience supporting enterprise-wide large system implementations and navigating the existing complex systems landscapes.
- Experience working with financial models and complex financial data.
- Experience designing and managing an enterprise data lake environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required and an aptitude for engaging with senior level executives.
- Technical Skills including MS Office, Windows.
- Professional technical Data Architect certification is a plus.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Data Architect
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.