Servicing Oversight Manager
Location: McLean, Virginia US
Requisition Number: 1730
The Oakleaf Group has an immediate opportunity for an Servicing Oversight Manager with mortgage loan portfolios to support our investment firm client. There is a potential for this position to transition to full time employment with our client after 6 months. Work is performed on-site in McLean, VA corporate office. The travel expectation for this role is 25-50% to visit existing and potential servicers.
Manage overall relationship with servicers to minimize portfolio losses.
- Provide analytics to support servicer metrics and management reporting.
- Communicate with investor and related parties regarding escalated loan issues.
- Primarily communicates using email, some phone.
- Effectively prioritizes inquiries.
- Manage communication and collaboration with business partners (clients, business units, technologies, processes) for execution of investor and company initiatives.
- Assist on special projects and initiatives as needed.
5+ years of experience in the mortgage/financial services industry, with a specific focus in default management.
3+ years of direct client/relationship management.
Bachelors degree with emphasis in business, finance, or comparable business and leadership work experience.
Relationship management experience preferred, the ability to take direction from multiple sources.
- Strong analytical, strategic planning, project management and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Excellent presentation skills with proven ability to effectively facilitate meetings and present materials to various levels of associates within formal and informal settings.
- Strong trouble-shooting skills with ability to work independently, requiring little supervision.
- Strong team orientation.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced, service oriented, changing environment.
- Experience with forecast modeling.
- Exceptional communication (verbal/written) skills with ability to interact effectively with all levels within and outside of the organization.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of management within the organization
- Excellent judgement and decision making plus strong people skills and partnership capabilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail, placing a high priority on accuracy.
- Highly motivated with the ability to set priorities, multi task and monitor own workload to meet aggressive deadlines.
Community / Marketing Title: Servicing Oversight Manager
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: McLean, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.