Oracle Developer & Python Data
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1737
We have an immediate position available for an Oracle Developer & Python Data. We are looking for someone who is a strong database developer who can also perform DBA functions such as creating tables, index, partitions, etc. This role will support our client to develop next generation innovative products, services and solutions. In addition to Oracle developer experience, we are looking for experience with either Python Data or SAS Data.
- Oracle database development.
- PL/SQL coding.
- Oracle DBA to administer and tune Oracle databases.
- ETL developer to support the Capital Markets team on an earnings initiative to transform, load, and maintain forecasting data on Oracle and Redshift database on the cloud and on-premises.
- The ETL developer will also support the migration of on-premises Informatica ETL code to AWS cloud-based Talend ETL code.
- Experience working with Python Data or SAS Data.
- BS Degree in computer science or relevant fields.
- 3+ years of ETL development experience
- 2+ years of Informatica Development experience
- 1+ year of Talend Development experience
- In-depth knowledge of SQL (Structured Query Language) including writing complex queries as well as tuning SQL queries. Expertise in developing and debugging PL/SQL code.
- Strong experience administering Oracle databases.
- Strong experience working with either Python data or SAS data.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle tools including: SQL*Loader, Import/Export, SQL*Plus, etc.
- Must have strong ability to write Unix shell scripts.
- Must have strong experience with ETL tools and services on AWS Cloud.
- Performed Migration of Informatica and Talend objects to production systems
- Experience with Autosys and data workflow automation
- Extensive experience working with Oracle
- Experience working with Redshift on AWS cloud
- AWS cloud ETL experience
- Good experience with Redshift (Postgres) is a big plus.
- Financial Services industry experience is preferred.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Oracle Developer & Python Data
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.