Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1600
We have an immediate position available for a Confluence Developer for a short-term project that will go through the end of the year and likely extend through March or possibly June, 2019. This role is to support our client to develop next generation innovative products, services and solutions. This work stream is engaged with a user collaboration platform for an enterprise-wide data repository. The consultant will help design and implement a confluence page to serve as a user collaboration platform by utilizing Confluence and Atlassian functionality.
- Design and implement a confluence page to serve as a user collaboration platform by utilizing Confluence and Atlassian functionality.
- Perform general Confluence design and development tasks, to include customization.
- Create and maintain Confluence collaboration sites.
- Create, update and remove Confluence user profile information for collaboration teams.
- Provide Confluence assistance, as needed, to development teams and users.
- While primary responsibilities will be associated with Atlassian JIRA/Confluence administration, requests to assist with development or testing activities may occur.
- Hands-on Atlassian and Confluence Administration experience for multiple/distributed development teams.
- Hands-on experience with Confluence page development
- Agile development experience.
- Bachelors Degree.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Confluence Developer
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.