Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1616
We are looking for a Microservices Architect to join our team. This is a software architect for data analysis applications on AWS. In this role you will have the opportunity to develop the proof of concept, test it, get it approved, build it, and roll it into production. This is an opportunity to prototype the use of microservices architecture for data analysis applications and help implement it. The ideal candidate will have AWS and Microservices and Financial Models experience.
- Build a prototype for microservices architecture for data analysis applications and help implement it.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience architecting solutions using Microservices or AWS Lambda required.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services strongly preferred.
- Prior experience implementing complex financial models in the financial services industry is strongly preferred.
- Strong background in data analytics and data analysis applications.
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle, requirements, design, and implementation. - Agile experience (Kanban preferred).
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Microservices Architect
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.