Location: Bethesda, Maryland US
Requisition Number: 1617
The Oakleaf Group has transformed our talent acquisition tools and processes to deliver the highest quality service to our clients. We are seeking a Junior Recruiter to join our team to support candidate development and on-going candidate relationship management.
- Grow talent communities and develop effective communication strategies to keep passive candidates engaged with The Oakleaf Group.
- Proactively source, screen and facilitate the hiring of highly qualified professional candidates; the position requires heavy daily phone, email and internet activity for generation and follow-up on leads.
- Quickly learn and master our new applicant tracking system Gr8 People to track candidate activities, develop system-based email campaigns, and update/manage our online talent portals and talent communities.
- Capture all candidate and position information and activities in our Talent Acquisition tracking system (iCIMS).
- Track and report key talent acquisition metrics, to measure and predict recruitment effectiveness.
- In addition to bringing in new candidates, you will be conducting outreach on our existing database of candidates to update their information and career goals/preferences and engage them in talent communities and/or actively pull them into job pipelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. In this role you will be representing The Oakleaf Group in all your communications and there must be no typos, grammar issues, or spelling mistakes in anything we send out. An ability to write and craft effective messaging is critical in this role.
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in communications or marketing.
- In this role you will need an outgoing, energetic, and friendly personality. You need to be very comfortable making phone calls and talking to people.
- Experience in social media management, internet research, web design, or marketing is a big plus.
- Must be passionate about technology with an eagerness to learn new terminology and concepts.
- Understanding of the recruitment life cycle, candidate tracking tools, job boards, and LinkedIN searching.
- 1+ year experience working in an agency recruiting environment.
- Strong planning, time management, and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to create a sense of urgency in others.
- Creative problem solver and self-starter.
Community / Marketing Title: Jr. Recruiter
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bethesda, Maryland US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.