Securitization Transaction Manager
Location: McLean, Virginia US
Requisition Number: 1621
For a large mortgage-focused financial services client, we are seeking a Senior Securitization Transaction Manager with experience in securitization and mortgages, to work in their Investments & Capital Markets area. This will initially be a 6-month contract, with the prospect of conversion to a permanent role. The role will support the sale and securitization of NPL and RPL (non-performing and re-performing) loans.
- Work with other transaction managers, portfolio managers and traders on transactions involving mortgage securitizations.
- Participate in execution of counterparty trades and producing settlement agreements, managing data, documentation and trade settlement activities.
- Liaise with legal team on Offering Memoranda, transaction form agreements and bidder qualification documents.
- Analyze trustee data, reports and other mortgage loan data to ensure transaction performance.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, and counterparties (broker/dealers, investors and service providers) on due diligence activities relating to securitizations and disclosures, and present findings on same.
- As needed, use tools like Intex and Bloomberg to support securitization settlements, deal tie outs, management reporting and market surveillance.
- Quantitative/business bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years in capital markets, including at least 1 years working with securitizations and deep domain knowledge of mortgages, securitization and structuring.
- Strong MS Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint; Intex and Bloomberg preferred.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced trading environment.
- Consulting experience preferred.
Community / Marketing Title: Securitization Transaction Manager
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: McLean, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.