Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1657
For a large financial services client, we are seeking Data Analyst with data manipulation experience. The Data Analyst will help to migrate the Relational Data Warehouse (RDW) data to EDI for the Enterprise Modeling & Analytics (EMA) group.
- Identifying datasets required for migration and map the data elements to EDI.
- Develop RDW equivalent queries and reconcile EDI results to RDW.
- Support the research team to update the research code.
- Working as part of a team, manipulate data in excel to make it ready for transition to a new system.
- Construct SQL queries and ad hoc reports as needed.
- B.S or B.A in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field required.
- 3+ years of Data Analysis experience
- Advanced SQL skills required.
- Experience working with Oracle and Netezza databases
- TOAD or Agnity workbench experience
- Experience running SAS programs and working with SAS datasets
- Experience with logical and physical data models
- Prior mortgage services GSE datawarehouse and EDI experience strongly preferred.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Data Analyst
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.