Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1659
The Oakleaf Group has an immediate need for an ETL Developer to support our large financial services client in their Enterprise Modeling and Analytics (EMA) team. In this role the ETL Developer will support the Forecasting Data Store (FDS) Team on the Earnings At Risk (EaR) initiative to transform, load and maintain forecasting data on Oracle and Redshift databases on the cloud and on-premises. The ETL developer will also support the migration of on-prem Informatica ETL code to AWS cloud-based Talend ETL code. The ETL developer should have experience working with ETL tools and services on AWS cloud.
- Load and maintain forecasting data on Oracle and Redshift databases on the cloud and on-premises.
- Support the migration of on-prem Informatica ETL code to AWS cloud-based Talend ETL code.
- Work with ETL tools and services on AWS cloud.
- BS Degree in computer science or relevant fields.
- 3+ years ETL development experience.
- 1+ year of Talend Development experience.
- Experience migrating Informatica and Talend objects to production systems.
- Experience with Autosys and data workflow automation.
- Experience working with Oracle.
- Experience working with Redshift on AWS cloud.
- Jenkins, SVN, build and deployment best practices.
- Production support experience.
- AWS cloud ETL experience.
- Experience querying, loading and reporting large volumes of data.
- Strong experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Financial services experience preferred; GSE experience a strong plus.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: ETL Developer
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.