Financial Accounting Data Analyst
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1690
Seeking a Financial Accounting Data Analyst for a 6 months+ project to manage the system migration for a real estate investment accounting system.
- Transition data to a new financial accounting system.
- Evaluate new transaction types to determine the most appropriate categorization.
- Work with complex, high volume data.
- Work closely and collaborate across functions.
- Build the accounting controls for when the data moves.
- Conduct a current state assessment and develop a plan for migration.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to new and existing staff.
- Accounting Controls experience
- Strong SQL
- Strong Excel
- Data analyst experience
- Accounting system migration experience
- Experience with financial models preferred
- Experience with real estate investment accounting is a big plus
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Accounting Data Analyst
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.