Location: Fairfax, Virginia US
Requisition Number: 1765
For a large financial services client, we are seeking a Project Manager to provide support for a large enterprise data and reporting project. This is a full time salaried position with full benefits.
- Engage stakeholders to gather necessary information and specifics on assigned projects, priorities, and scheduling.
- Advise on governance controls for project activities and deliverables.
- Document project plans and purpose, meeting minutes, governance controls, checkpoints, and other project deliverables using Jira and Confluence systems.
- Manage project timeline, budget, documentation, and milestones.
- 7+ years of Project Management experience supporting software development projects.
- Strong experience working with Atlassian tools including Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, and BitBucket.
- 3+ years working with big data projects and working with data scientists and data architects.
- Agile experience.
- Knowledge of code migrations using BitBucket and Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Databases, data migration, and ETL concepts.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Gantt charts.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident/Green Card required.
Community / Marketing Title: Project Manager
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Fairfax, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.