Sr. Technical Project Manager
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1767
For a large financial services client, we are seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager to provide support for a large enterprise data project. This is a full time salaried position with full benefits.
- Engage stakeholders to gather necessary information and specifics on assigned projects, priorities, and scheduling.
- Serve as point of contact for all communications associated with data visualization projects.
- Manage project timeline, budget, documentation, and milestones.
- Lead Agile ceremonies, including Daily Scrums, Spring Kick-offs, Backlog Grooming and Retrospectives.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and meeting minutes, coordinate weekly status meetings, prepare status reports, create SOPs
- 7+ years of Project Management experience supporting software development projects.
- 5+ years working with big data projects and working with data scientists and data engineers.
- Agile experience.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident/Green Card required.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Technical Project Manager
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.