Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1770
For a large financial services client, we are seeking a Web Developer to work on a long term project to develop web applications for existing services as well as for new features.
- Front end web application development
- Lead development effort independently
- Prototype, research solutions, and develop
- Collaborate with other developers, testers, business users and project managers with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Work independently to understand requirements and design appropriate system solutions and contribute to all phases of system development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience with web application user interface design and implementation
- Experience working in Windows, Linux and Drupal environments
- Experience responding quickly to changing requirements
- Assurance of delivery with limited resources
- Agile experience
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Web Developer
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.