Location: Herndon, Virginia US
Requisition Number: 1774
For a large financial services client, we are seeking a Data Scientist for a long term project. Help to stand up a data science team focused on advanced enterprise initiatives.
- Determine data structures and their relations in supporting business objectives and optimized reporting.
- Analyze data processes, scenarios, and information flow and identify opportunities to leverage data for new product offerings.
- 3+ years of Data Analysis experience
- 3+ years of experience with data analysis using SAS, R or Python
- 3+ years experience in data administration, data modeling and tuning
- Experience handling large data sets, conducting analysis and summarizing findings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
Community / Marketing Title: Data Scientist
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Herndon, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.