Mortgage Processor (Re-Fi)
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Requisition Number: 1778
Temp-to-Perm semi-virtual role. Candidates must live in or near one of these cities: Minneapolis, MN; St. Paul, MN; Kansas City, KS; Scottsdale, AZ. The work is primarily virtual but in the future you may be asked to visit or work in one of the regional offices.
The Oakleaf Group is seeking primarily virtual Mortgage Processors who can support our client with front line mortgage processing for new origination files.
The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in residential mortgage - agency conforming conventional.
Customer Service, Efficiency, Quality, and Attention to Detail are critical factors for success.
- Strong reliability to effectively communicate sensitive information between clients and stakeholders.
- Support customers who are refinancing their mortgages.
- Consolidate information from banks, appraisal/title companies and related organizations to prepare loan documents for Underwriter review.
- Manage client relations and ensure compliance with regulations and agencies (preferred knowledge of FHA/VA, FNMA, HUD, etc.)
- Bachelors degree preferred (not required).
- 2+ years of recent and consecutive experience in residential mortgage processing.
- Experience supporting mortgage refinancing operations.
- Knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations.
- Previous banking/financial services industry knowledge.
- Ability to Review & Analyze Tax Returns/Income Documentation i.e Self Employed, Rental Calculations per FNMA Requirements Additional information.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- A strong customer service mentality for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Analytical ability with an aptitude for figures.
Third party candidates will not be accepted.
US Citizenship/US Permanent Residency required.
Community / Marketing Title: Mortgage Processor (Re-Fi)
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.