Sr. Financial Analyst / Modeler
Location: Bethesda, Maryland US
Requisition Number: 1805
Location: This is a remote, work from home, salaried position with full benefits.
For the Oakleaf Modeling & Analytics team, we are seeking a Financial Analyst / Modeler with an interest in quantitative analytics and financial services experience.
- Work with collateral default and pre-payment forecasting, structural analysis, bond valuation, and portfolio management.
- Work with mortgage portfolios to build financial models and analyze risk.
- Assist with data testing.
- Masters degree or PhD in Financial Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Quantitative Finance, or other quantitative field.
- Strong Python skills are required.
- 10+ years of financial modeling experience is required.
- Good experience working with databases.
- Experience in numerical calculations.
- Experience working with Big Data and databases.
- Must have hands-on experience working with mortgage data and financial modeling.
- Must be a quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
US Citizen or Permanent Resident/Green card required.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Financial Analyst / Modeler
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bethesda, Maryland US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.