PMO Project Manager
Location: Bethesda, Maryland US
Requisition Number: 1819
The Project Manager will be responsible for driving execution of projects within scope, budget, and schedule.
- Work on multi-disciplinary projects supporting Mortgage Due Diligence, Capital Markets, and Modeling service areas.
- Develop and maintain project plans.
- Understand scope of projects and deadlines for successful execution.
- Coordinate project activity across multiple work streams.
- Maintain project control systems & software including setting up and maintaining project data.
- Track project budgets and resources.
- Delivery management reporting and support for communication of project status.
- Closely manage issue and risk tracking, management and reporting.
- Gather and analyze information from internal and external sources to prepare Weekly/Monthly Project Reports, including summary of status, action items, financials, etc.
- Bachelors’ degree with 3+ years’ experience in financial services consulting industry.
- Complex project planning experience
- Proven ability to learn new business concepts and skills quickly.
- Proven ability to plan work tasks to produce deliverables.
- Self-starter / independent thinker with demonstrated ambition to take on new roles with increasing responsibility with limited guidance and direction from management. Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented w/strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to be flexible and work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion and judgment at all times
- Strong experience working with Excel including Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, H-Lookups
- Working knowledge of JIRA
- Experience working in Salesforce a plus
Community / Marketing Title: PMO Project Manager
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bethesda, Maryland US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.