Systems Tester with Data/AWS
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1890
For a large financial services client, we are seeking a Systems Tester with Data/AWS to support systems analysis, and data profiling in an AWS cloud environment.
- Write actionable, testable product requirements in the form of user stories based on input from product development team.
- Support test engineering efforts to implement enterprise frameworks to enhance overall testing capabilities.
- Leverage coding expertise to develop and maintain test tools and frameworks to validate unit, integration and functional tests of the system.
- Create appropriate test scenarios and data sets.
- Document test procedures and issues.
- Support testing AND automation of testing for a range of projects from defect fixes and enhancements to strategic initiatives.
- Log bugs and enhancements into the defect tracking and planning tool.
- Escalate key testing issues and provide feedback to the stakeholders.
- Ensure that all requirements are covered in the testing, that it is completed within established time and that objectives conform to the user requirements and line of business.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years experience building, testing, and operating software on AWS.
- 3+ years of testing engineering experience with test automation frameworks and performance engineering frameworks.
- 2+ years of systems analysis experience
- 2+ years of data profiling experience.
- Familiarity with Python coding.
- Strong testing framework experience.
- Experience with direct manual testing that includes crafting and translating test strategies into test plans and schedules; creating test scripts/cases/data; and executing test scripts.
- Experience working with different automation frameworks such as BDD (Behavioral Driven Development), Data Driven, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Hybrid.
- Experience with Test Automation technologies such as Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium and Sauce Labs is a must.
- Deep expertise in test methodology, process, planning, and execution.
- Must be a self starter who can work independently. Must have sufficient experience and expertise to hit the ground running with minimal ramp up time.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Systems Tester with Data/AWS
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.