Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1897
For a large financial services client, we are seeking a Technical Writer with a strong background in Economics and Statistics. In this role you will be embedded (virtually) with a data science team that is developing the next generation of data analytics and AI technologies. In this role you will be documenting world class data analytics products and solutions.
- Masters degree in Economics or Statistics.
- Experience preparing econometric / statistical model documentation
- Must have experience writing statistical papers.
- Must have experience writing high quality documentation to support robust model validation reviews and documentation standards.
- Knowledge of statistical learning methods (regression, classification, optimization problems) is required.
- Must be a quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with modelers, business analysts and business users.
- Experience in the housing finance industry is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with housing industry model research and development team, or experience with multifamily or property value related research is preferred.
- Experience with Model Risk Management and model audit is a plus.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Writer
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.