Test Case Analyst
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1900
The Oakleaf Group has an immediate need for a Test Case Analyst to support our large financial services client. This is business role with a financial analyst background to look at the design of test cases with an eye on the big picture to identify anomalies and patterns.
- Collaborate with the testing team and the business to evaluate the design of test cases and develop a regression suite looking at key metrics coming out of the system to make sure that things are within expectations.
- Understand what the business needs to test for and analyze the tests and the results to make sure the needs of the business are being cared for.
- Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results.
- Create logs and documentation of test results.
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Insure that all activities comply with general testing "best practices" and adhere to company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Finance.
- 3+ years of experience as a systems tester or similar role.
- Prior experience as a Financial Analyst is strongly preferred.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Experience working with test management software.
- Strong organizational skills, conveying keen attention to detail and follow through.
- Have good interpersonal skills to establish and maintain close working relationships with business and technology team members.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to interface with multiple levels of management on both technology and business-related issues.
- Must be a detail-oriented, self-starter with strong organizational and analytical skills and to be able to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Test Case Analyst
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.