Sr. Technical Recruiter
Location: Virtual-Remote, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1924
Location: VIRTUAL/work from home
The Oakleaf Group has transformed our talent acquisition tools and processes to deliver the highest quality service to our clients. We are seeking a Sr. Technical Recruiter to join our team to support full life-cycle recruiting and help us to deliver the most qualified candidates to our clients when and where they are needed.
- Work to fill financial services consulting roles with high level technical and complex requirements such as Service Reliability Engineer, Capital Markets Modeler, SAS Developer, Full Stack Developer w/AWS, and Securitization Transaction Manager.
- With the help of in-house SMEs and assessment tools, build out an appropriate and thorough screening process for each requisition you are working.
- Grow talent communities and develop effective communication strategies to keep passive candidates engaged with The Oakleaf Group.
- Proactively source, screen and facilitate the hiring of highly qualified professional candidates; the position requires heavy daily phone, email and internet activity for generation and follow-up on leads.
- Quickly learn and master our applicant tracking system Gr8 People to track candidate activities, develop system-based email campaigns, and update/manage our online talent portals and talent communities.
- Recruiting emphasis will be on sourcing, screening, and candidate management through the offer stage.
- Work to fill financial services consulting roles with high level technical and complex requirements such as Quantitative Developer, Capital Markets Modeler, SAS Developer, Python AWS Developer, and Securitization Transaction Manager.
- Conduct ongoing outreach on our existing database of candidates to update their information and career goals/preferences and engage them in talent communities and/or actively pull them into job pipelines.
- Assess external labor market conditions, develop the most effective, economical, and appropriate recruiting channels and methods.
- Ensures all recruiting activities are consistent with organization's policies and standards.
- Conduct industry research and engage in-house subject matter experts to build out an appropriate and thorough screening process for each requisition.
- Deliver professional candidate submittals to clients in a timely manner. Ensure that all submittals are qualified and appropriate to the role.
- 4+ year experience as a full lifecycle recruiter. Experience in a high volume consulting environment is critical.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of owning projects from start to finish and delivering to client expectations.
- Financial Services hiring experience is a must. This role requires a deep understanding of high level financial concepts and technical skill sets.
- A passion for learning new things, new concepts, new ways of doing things, and new tools is critical.
- In this role you will need an outgoing, energetic, and friendly personality. You need to be very comfortable making phone calls and talking to people.
- Must be passionate about technology with an eagerness to learn new terminology and concepts. Our recruiting team works with a number of cutting edge tools and technologies.
- Understanding of the recruitment life cycle, candidate tracking tools, job boards, LinkedIN, and an interest in exploring new channels, tools, and methodologies.
- Strong planning, time management, and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to create a sense of urgency in others.
- Creative problem solver and self-starter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. In this role you will be representing The Oakleaf Group in all your communications and there must be no typos, grammar issues, or spelling mistakes in anything we send out. An ability to write and craft effective messaging is critical in this role.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Technical Recruiter
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Virtual-Remote, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.