SAS to R Migration/AWS
Location: Virtual-Remote, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1931
SAS to R Migration Developer/AWS
The Oakleaf Group is seeking a SAS Developer with good experience in R to migrate a large backlog of SAS code for a loan pricing project into R for our large financial services client.
- Work with existing SAS programming to cleanse, optimize and convert to R programming for a mortgage loan pricing system.
- Load data into a Redshift database and optimize to run on AWS.
- Document your work to comply with enterprise standards and practices.
- Strong experience with SAS is required to understand the intent of the code so you can effectively optimize it in R.
- 1+ year of experience with R programming
- Strong experience with SQL and querying databases
- AWS experience building scripts that can be run in the cloud.
- Experience deploying R applications on AWS platforms.
- Experience with pricing and financial systems is a plus but not required.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: SAS to R Migration/AWS
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Virtual-Remote, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.