Mortgage Lending Analyst
Location: Bethesda, Maryland US
Requisition Number: 1934
We have an immediate opening for a Mortgage Loan Data Indexer to support The Oakleaf Group to develop next generation innovative products, services and solutions. The ideal candidate must possess exceptional attention to detail, excellent communication skills, demonstrate professionalism, be accountable and organized, have ability to prioritize tasks and be able to multitask in a high-volume environment. The work is repetitive in nature and requires focus and superior attention to detail.
- Electronic File indexing
- Entering information from client systems accurately
- Receiving and confirming information from loans
- Utilize specially licensed software to complete index values for each image (page) to create a “file” in the viewing software, Prokey.
- Request information as needed and provide follow up
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- 1 plus years of experience with data entry
- Mortgage, foreclosure, and/or bankruptcy experience highly preferred
- Must have basic computer proficiency, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Internet based applications preferred
- Ability to thrive in a high volume, high pressure environment
- Superior attention to detail.
- High School Diploma, College degree preferred
Third party candidates will not be accepted. This is a contract position expected to last 3-6 months.
Community / Marketing Title: Mortgage Lending Analyst
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bethesda, Maryland US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.