Requirements/Business Analyst with Data Emphasis
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1936
For a large financial services client, we are seeking a Requirements Analyst with data emphasis who can review SLAs and register and work with data sets and data flows, as well as validation and resulting documentation for forecast operations.
Location: Washington, DC. Will start out virtual but will eventually return to office.
Translate business analysis results for customers to empower data-driven decision making. Responsibilities:
- Gather and evaluate data on business operations, human capital, and resources.
- Make recommendations on areas for improved business performance.
- Identify and make recommendations on solutions to improve business performance.
- 3+ years of business and data analysis experience, doing requirements analysis, business process analysis, system documentation and testing.
- Prefer candidates who can do both data and requirements analysis and participate in testing.
- Ability to frame ideas as systems and analyzing the inputs, outputs, and process
- Experienced in using statistical methods, including developing and testing hypotheses, using experimental design, and running linear and logistic regressions
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Well-versed in the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience in the process of analyzing data to identify trends or relationships to inform conclusions about the data
- Strong writing, analysis, and facilitation skills.
- Experience analyzing and solving complex technical problems; ability to research issues faced by programmers and developers, and creatively seek solutions.
- Prefer experience with financial data/systems, particularly with mortgage and/or loan-level data.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in using Salesforce CRM and Tableau
- Bachelor degree or equivalent Skills
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Requirements/Business Analyst with Data Emphasis
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.