Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1937
For a large financial services client, we are seeking a Technical Analyst/Developer with strong logging and monitoring/systems analyst experience to create and manage monitoring frameworks and improve forecast operations processes. We are looking for a professional with a solid understanding of data sets, flows and structures to be able to improve efficiency.
Location: Washington, DC. Will start out virtual but will eventually return to office.
- Identify the areas to implement the process monitoring and system alerts setting on the infrastructure and application layers
- Submit stories to the backlog
- Define and implement a daily "health monitoring" list of activities for the forecast components.
- Support development of operational solutions by researching and gathering information about alternative solutions, related costs, and the impact on the total system.
- Improve operational quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending basic process re-designs and assist with implementing changes.
- Gather information and opinion to inform unit design and modification teams.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent Skills
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing
- Ability to automate, help automate existing processes
- Ability to become the SME of 5-6 applications, maintain customer relationship per application Tools
- Skilled in SQL
- Skilled in using UNIX, UNIX Commands
- Experience with tools like SAS EG, WinSCP and SF3
- Skilled in Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings, development, and networking platforms
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Analyst/Developer
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.