Location: Virtual-Remote, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1938
For a large financial services client, we are seeking a process analyst to design and implement a change management framework, along with associated controls and documentation, for forecast operations research.
- Study and review business processes in assigned business unit; examine documentation and flow of work through systems.
- Assess adequacy of internal controls, documentation, backup/redundancy, and disaster recovery procedures intended to ensure continuing and secure operations. Where required by internal policies or external agencies, develop documentation of business processes and safeguards.
- May prepare reports for inclusion in larger mandated report(s).
- Facilitate presentations and workshop sessions on process analysis, risk identification, assessment, control, and mitigation.
- Use formal process improvement methodologies (such as six sigma) to assess and improve operating procedures in work unit(s).
- Confer with business unit management and staff by scoping business problems, analyzing processes, losses and risk exposure and sharing lessons learned.
- Identify key problem drivers and reinforce operational procedures with appropriate internal controls. As needed, participate in disaster recovery effort as technical resource
- 3+ years of business and data analysis experience, doing requirements analysis, business process analysis, system documentation and testing.
- Work with configuration management processes that account for development software configuration files, artifacts, executable code, among other items required to rebuild a system baseline if required.
- Support configuration and data management policies and procedures for configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of systems capabilities.
- Must know and understand Agile based software configuration management concepts, goals, benefits and standard strategies to achieve those goals.
- Strong process facilitation, process management and improvement skills; ability to independently handle multiple priorities and deliver a quality result within tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills in ability to interpret data, derive analytical insights from data.
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry, mortgage product types, and mortgage securitization.
- Strong collaboration and consultative skills and ability to develop effective working relationships with business and functional partners to influence decisions.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent skills.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Process Analyst
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Virtual-Remote, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.