Microstrategy BI Developer with Tableau
Location: Virtual-Remote, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1943
For a large financial services client, we are seeking a Microstrategy BI Developer with Tableau who is skilled in the graphical representation of information in the form of a charts, diagrams, pictures, and dashboards with programs and tools such as Excel, Tableau, or Power BI. This role will begin as a consulting contract but has the option to convert to full time directly with our client.
Minimum Required Experiences:
- 4+ years experience working with data analytics and business intelligence.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with MicroStrategy reports and dashboard development using MicroStrategy Dossier
- Strong Business Intelligence (BI) Developer skills
- Solid Experience with MicroStrategy Product Suite
- Develop/Intelligent Server/Workstation/Web
- Data Visualization – 2-3 years of recent experience in reports and dashboard development using MicroStrategy Dossier.
- Experience with SQL, Python or other similar data query languages Ability to identify meaningful trends in data, perform root cause analysis and to effectively report
- Data Analysis & Interpretation – Working experience with data analysis using Excel, SQL, Notebooks (Big Data experience is a big plus)
- Experience with PowerPoint, Power BI or other data visualization tools
- Experience processing structured and unstructured data sources, data cleansing, data normalization and prep for analysis
- Must be analytical and a problem solver
- Process improvement and risk management aptitude
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is highly preferred
- Area of study in Finance, Risk, Statistics or Modeling
- Experience working with Big Data in an AWS theater
- Experience with Tableau
- Ability to navigate the organizations complex data infrastructure and databases and independently pull and interpret data
- Experience in single family mortgage business, mortgage servicing, servicing portfolio (current and delinquent), loss mitigation strategies, and counterparty risk and financial analysis.
- Skilled in the graphical representation of information in the form of a charts, diagrams, pictures, and dashboards with programs and tools such as Excel, Tableau, or Power BI
- Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing w/ Big Data
BI Developer Tools, MicroStrategy, MicroStrategy Dossier, PowerPoint, PowerBI, Tableau
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Microstrategy BI Developer with Tableau
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Virtual-Remote, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.