Client Success Manager
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1947
Location: This is a remote, virtual work environment but you will need to live locally to the Washington, DC area for client visits to locations in Fairfax, VA and Washington, DC once client offices re-open.
The Oakleaf Group is looking for a Client Success Manager to expand upon our existing, long-standing success providing financial services clients with initiative support for strategic projects including analytics transformation and risk management. In this role you will work closely with internal and external senior leaders, PhD economists, financial engineers, project managers and quantitative, technology, regulatory, and operations SMEs to develop practical yet robust strategies. We are seeking a sales professional with a hunting/business development background to sell our Resource Solutions (staffing) services to large financial institutions in the mortgage industry. In collaboration with Oakleaf's marketing, procurement, and talent acquisition professional services team, you will represent The Oakleaf Group as the partner of choice to our clients.
- Achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Fully own the entire sales cycle from lead generation through presentations to sales negotiations and post-sales involvement.
- Define and implement a strategy for developing accounts including appointments, executive relationships plan, and next best actions.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ business needs and evangelize how our staffing solutions’ capabilities align with their business.
- Develop and/or manage relationships with key decision makers, approvers, and influencers across the entire client organization.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities to cross sell other Oakleaf Group solutions/services.
- Create, track, and maintain daily activity through Salesforce.
- Work closely with our Talent Acquisition team every day.
- 3+ years of selling project staffing solutions to large and medium-size mortgage and/or financial services organizations.
- 5+ years of client-facing experience.
- Prior recruiting experience a plus. Familiarity with basic technical positions (e.g., AWS/R/Python Developers, Data/Business Analysts; Model Validators) a plus.
- Demonstrated drive to service clients.
- Ability to align resource requirements to business needs.
- Skillful communicator, written and oral. Able to present complex concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated experience presenting to all levels in an organization.
- Transparent and effective communicator. You must be comfortable taking meetings, making calls and being on the phone every day.
- Proven product knowledge and expertise, with a focus on broad solutioning versus ad hoc.
- Strong industry acumen-deep competitive awareness.
- Natural ability and curiosity to follow up and drive results.
- Team player. Strong collaboration and communication skills across all levels of Oakleaf Group.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Client Success Manager
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.