Data Validation / Systems Tester
Location: Virtual-Remote, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1981
For a large Financial Services client, we are seeking a Data Validation / Systems Tester.
- Strong SQL programming skills
- Experience testing with Netezza, Oracle DB, AWS S3, Redshift, Glue, Dynamo DB etc.
- Hands on experience with Oracle or equivalent RDBMS, SQL client tools such as Toad, Zeppelin notebooks, SQL Plus other SQL clients.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a bigger team.
- Tableau and/or Micro-Strategy reports based testing experience.
- Proficient in API’s (RESTful and SOAP services) testing and automate using SOAPUI, Postman.
- Experience using Automation tools like Selenium, SOAPUI, Postman etc.
- Writing Bash and Python executable scripts.
- Knowledge of Financial Products, Risk Management, Portfolio Management will be a plus but not mandatory.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Data Validation / Systems Tester
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Virtual-Remote, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.