Location: Virtual-Remote, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 1999
For a large financial services client, we are seeking PySpark Developer on EMR/AWS to build next generation of Counterparty Risk Management Platform.
- Understanding of AWS computing and data architecture to create a sound and high performing implementation for Counterparty Risk Management Platform
- Experience working in EMR PySpark Performance tuning leverage EMR Architecture (Master, Cluster, and memory utilization)
- Experience with Parallel programming with Big Data, ETL
- Designing API layer using tools like Apigee, AWS API Gateway, API Security, and API Framework.
- At least 5+ years of experience working in a PySpark/EMR environment
- Proficiency with one or more programming languages ( Python, PySpark preferred)
- Proficiency in SQL, relational and non-relational databases, query optimization, and data modeling.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Skills
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: PySpark Developer
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located primarily in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Virtual-Remote, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.