Salesforce UI/UX Designer
Location: Virtual-Remote, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 2002
Oakleaf Group seeks a User Interface and User Experience Expert with web application UI/UX design, including in Salesforce. In this role you will work virtually onsite at our client, a large financial services company. Your challenge as a user interface and user experience designer is to create enterprise applications that are easy to understand and efficient to use while at the same time supporting complicated business requirements. On this project you will join a team of developers and risk managers developing and enhancing a complex risk management workflow application. The application is the system of record for our client’s model risk management function and the application’s screens must guide scores of users across the enterprise through complex business workflows.
This project is an excellent opportunity for an experienced UI/UX designer to further develop their skills by meeting challenging UI requirements in the areas of risk management and workflow management. You will also benefit from the experience of working within a mature project management and an Agile release management environment. The work environment is positive with motivated and collaborative team members and management.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze and understand complex business requirements including complex risk management workflow requirements
- Develop and/or enhance UI/UX requirements and standards and present them to stakeholders for iterative reviews
- Guide and advise product owners, business users and systems developers on interface/user experience topics to ensure application screens are visually pleasing, usable, and easy to understand
- Sketch, lay out, design, prototype, and help build user interface screens that implement business requirements while being understandable and easy to use, present to stakeholders for iterative reviews
- Suggest improvements for existing application user interfaces and design new UIs from scratch
- Incorporate Salesforce Lightning UI design constructs into screen designs
- Analyze user behavior and systems utilization to understand usage patterns and address and improve areas of poor usability
- Collaborate with developers, product owners, and business users to ensure optimal UI/UX in the delivered product
Background, skills & experience required & desired
- 5 years web application UI/UX design experience required
- 5 years front end development experience desired
- 3 years Salesforce user interface design and implementation required
- 2 years experience with Salesforce Lightning and 2 years Apex development experience required
- 5 years HTML, CSS, Java required
- Salesforce Certified User Experience (UX) Designer or similar UX Design Certification desired
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Salesforce UI/UX Designer
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located primarily in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Virtual-Remote, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.