Location: Virtual-Remote, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 2004
Oakleaf Group seeks a Salesforce Developer for front-end and back-end application development on the Salesforce platform. In this role you will work virtually onsite at our client, a large financial services company. Your challenge is to enhance and create enterprise applications within the Salesforce framework that are robust and efficient and implement complicated business requirements. On this project you will join a team of developers and risk managers developing and enhancing a complex risk management workflow application. The application is the system of record for our client’s model risk management function and has scores of users across the enterprise.
This project is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Salesforce developer to further develop their skills by learning and implementing challenging requirements in the areas of risk management and workflow management. You will also benefit from the experience of working within a mature project management and an Agile release management environment. The work environment is positive with motivated and collaborative team members and management.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze and understand complex business requirements including complex risk management workflow requirements
- Using Salesforce technologies including Apex, develop and enhance application functionality
- Apply test-drive-development (TDD) techniques to construct unit tests and deliver unit-tested code within the Salesforce framework
- Analyze, assess, and improve application performance when performance bottlenecks emerge
- Collaborate with team members in Agile release management
- Support systems testing through diagnosis and resolution of defects
- Collaborate with team members including developers, product owners, and business users to ensure optimal functionality in the delivered product
Background, skills & experience required & desired
- 5 years web application development experience required
- 3 years front end development experience desired
- 3 years back end development experience desired
- 3 years Salesforce application development experience required
- 2 years experience with Salesforce Lightning including 1 year Web Components required
- 2 years experience Apex development required
- Salesforce Platform Developer or similar application development Certification desired
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Salesforce Developer
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located primarily in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Virtual-Remote, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.