Location: Virtual-Remote, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 2005
For a large financial services client, we are seeking an experienced Tableau Developer.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- BS Degree (MS Preferred) with 5+ years experience in configuring, designing, and building complex visualizations and dashboards using Tableau
- Strong knowledge working with Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server as a developer creating data.
- Experience with dashboards with an emphasis on dashboard design and publishing.
- Knowledge of Tableau Report Performance Optimization.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, and capable of learning new technologies quickly.
- Ability to visualize dashboards and reports, while working with large datasets.
- Knowledgeable in using Oracle, Netezza, Hive, SAS and/or SQL databases.
- Ability to create quick prototyping solutions.
- Experience working in finance and/or the mortgage industry is a plus.
- Experience working in Agile development practices is a plus.
- Be able to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders and drive results.
- Anticipate needs and proactively prepare reports accordingly.
- Create customized and interactive Tableau dashboards using multiple data sources.
- Oracle, Netezza, Hive, Spark, SAS datasets, CSV files & TDEs.
- Take board requirements and transfer them into fast-developed prototypes and working solutions.
- Provide expertise developing Tableau reports dealing with predictive results. from analytical trending and modeling.
- Adhere to corporate Tableau templates and standards.
- Define and communicate best practices for report development.
- Work with data architects to define report performance-optimized data models.
- Develop detailed data mapping and end-to-end process flows.
- Participate in design reviews and brainstorming sessions.
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Tableau Developer
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located primarily in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Virtual-Remote, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.