Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Requisition Number: 2014
Location: Washington, DC - this role will begin as virtual but may transition to onsite over time
Summary: For a large financial services client we are seeking a Senior Full-Stack Java Developer to Support the team in writing of deployment scripts with a strong emphasis in automated deployment, infrastructure automation solutions, and continuous delivery process.
- Hands-on with building UI using Angular, TypeScript, and ReactJS.
- Help in creating and/or updating technical documents, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
- Build, inspect, deploy, test, and promote new feature or update existing features.
- Hands-on backend experience with SSO, Container, Microservices RESTFUL Web Services, Open-Source libraries, usage, vulnerabilities, and scanning tools.
- Agile Development: Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in a full-stack development tools and technologies and partner with Product/Business teams.
- 8+ years of overall software development experience in Java/J2EE and related technologies with design technologies with solid understanding of design principles
- At least 4 years of experience developing RESTful APIs
- 2+ years’ experience using DevOps tool stack
- React/React Native/Angular & Node.js
- Database development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
The Oakleaf Group is a premier advisory firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. We serve publicly traded and privately held banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies, law firms, insurance companies, institutional asset managers and hedge funds. Founded in 2007, our firm’s over 100 professionals are located primarily in the Washington, DC and New York City metro areas, serving clients across North America and Europe.
We differentiate ourselves through our approach to client relationships. We begin with the belief that each client relationship will be permanent and ongoing, spanning across engagements. We invest in communication and research to ensure that we fully understand the drivers of every client’s short and long term success. We align our goals to those of our clients, and we continuously monitor and adjust to ensure that the relationship stays strong.
It’s on the foundation of strong client relationships and aligned objectives that we provide expertise-infused advisory services and technology-aware implementation assistance that drive client success.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US
CountryEEOText_Description: As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.